Pages

Monday, February 16

Windows 7 lays on My Toshiba!


I'm so bored today. Suddenly saw Windows 7 and Ubuntu installers on the floor. My mind minded "Why not try these 2 OS? It new thing for me. Could throw away my bored."


After trying Ubuntu 8.10 (Open System like Linux), I'm satisfied with it and tried to install into both of my laptops. Dont know why.. I cant install it in new partition.


So I continue installing Windows 7 Beta on my (Toshiba Satellite Pro A100 ) Dual Core (T2300), 1Gb Ram with 16Gb HDD free space. (I hidden my XP). Around an hour waited, my W7 ready into action. But problem arise in missing driver for Bluetooth and Texas PCI Instrument. Lucky, I have 2 XP OS with one hidden and other one still can be access as part of system file only. Trace back those 3 drivers from previous XP. "3'', I said, because my display driver stated as VGA although it is ATI X1300. Im not satisfied with it resolution. That's why i traced back for ATI driver.


After trace back and restart....
Wa laa. My working W7!
Already installed Office 2007 and Adobe Reader 8.
So far... I'm too satisfy. Look like it perfomance much better than Vista.
IE 8 seem quite fast loading. W7 also seem fast startup. So light for my Spec.
Watch my next Blog about Ubuntu.

No comments: