Pages

Saturday, February 14

My Vigorous Mother, Hjh Noorainee


Just now, I flashbacked what my Ustazah said while I'm still schooling. She said we did choose our parent before we not even in our mum womb. 

After 25 years, I just realized why i choose my mum.

I choose her because she so studious person, never give up and super positive mind. 

When ever she finish or still on it, if she had people around her (family or

friend), she will ask their opinion for better understanding. Do research while study.Study word by word. I bet book writer will love my mum as their reader. Author! My mum read all your hard effort! 

She never give up in completing a simple games (for us but quite hard for old woman like her). Sometimes I heard she crying. Wonder why. When I asked her, she said this games so hard. I said, play another games. She refused. She wanted to finish that games even it took her 3 months to complete it. (I completed it in day). Geeess. What a WILL.

Never think even single negative thought about a person. Man! That is super dangerous. That's why i want to protect her till i die. 

No comments: