Pages

Sunday, February 1

My Proudy Rompin

     Rompin Town located in Pahang State is very small town and offend called Koboi Town by visitors. Because.. Nothing there except basic needs. No shopping complex, no cinema and bla...bla...

     But what they don't know is Rompin is very suitable for family growth. Peace. Friendly people who keep smiling and strong with norm care old people.

    This morning I went to Lelong (Weekend Bazaar) to buy few household stocks. Firstly, I went to food stall to buy some foods. After exchange Hai-Hello, i said i want to buy all leftover Nasi Dagang. I intended to help them to reduce their lost. Nowadays economic. The seller sold to me 3 Nasi just RM2.. I wanted to paid RM3 because one Ringgit = one Nasi. She refused. Oklah. So i said thank you very much.

     But before I left, she stopped me and gave me one more Nasi. She said "Tak cukup ni. Nah, satu lagi."(She think I'm not full enough with the current Nasi i bought) Waaah. Where can you meet a seller who think about her customer stomach more rather than money nowadays? Rompin still have them. First proud.

    With happy mood, I went to vegetable stall. After said hai and ask few thing about they life, "Sihat?" or so on, I bought vege about RM1.80. After went to KL and Pavillion, I normally give seller tips in term of giving my balance to them. That's if I like the ways they treated me,'Kampung' girl.

    So I tried implement the same act here. My 'Kampung'. "Makcik, keep the changelah." Firstly, she willing to take it by exchange hers chilli but i refused to take. She returned back my 20 cent with smiling. Refuse in polite ways. If in KL, seller never refuse. But here, seller don't want. Waah. Second Proud.

    What was the lesson I had learnt so far?

         1. Never take what not needed.

          2. Life is simple.

          3. Refuse to take kindness as long as you can have yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a good effort to write your blog in English Language in the means of improving your EL. But I would like to suggest you to try to write in correct EL. Its okay with a few gramatical errors but you should try to improve it and you have to be careful with the words used, example; 'often' not 'offend'.

Congratulation and do your best !

adiarokawa said...

Thank you for your concern. Please keep update yourself with my blog. Now I feel new energy to continue what I have started.