Pages

Wednesday, January 28

My First Visit to Pavilion Mall KL














I and my sister plan to watch movie at Pavilion. We never go there before. After 3 hours sit and surfing at Nando's nearby Puduraya, we start our journey. I ask my sister, want to walk or take taxi. She choose walk because she want to look the side view of the road in detail.
So we start our journey. From Puduraya, take around 30-45 minutes. Could not count accurately because we do stop to interested shop. Sorry guys.. :)He He.. What you can expect from girls..
At first, we not believe Pavilion in front of our eyes. After all those sweaty walk. Pavilion in FRONT! With Bull..


Pavilion so high class. Even so, I'm not shopaholic. It's not grap my interest. I very sympathy to myself.


After we done collected our booking tickets, we start to find a surau for pray. After searching and searching, my sister give up.. She said, what can you expect from Pavilion..

Well, Allah is omnipotent. HE show us the sign.


B2, left side.







We be there until 10pm. Pavilion really open my eyes and mind in few things. That why in Malay Proverb "Jauh Perjalanan, Luas Pandangan" , I believe very accurate.


I will share it with our all when I'm ready.


Bye for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acik, Thumb up for you. It's a good try and I know by keep on doing it your English will be good or even better than me.Keep up the good work.

adiarokawa said...

I challenge myself to be more better girl.