Pages

Monday, January 26

Suggestion to overcome foreigner worker 'lepak-lepak' around CM,Puduraya and nearby area.



Most people become fear and fear day by day with the ways of foreigner workers (FW) gathering and meeting each others. They do no wrong. Yes. But why locals feel insecure?

Reason:
1.Walk style

I saw most of them walking like 'mendada' in Malay and fastly. Old folk always said that type of walk is rude and ego..
Yes..

I do recall.While I'm still in my school life. There is one student who walk like that. Most of other students treat her like pariah. Yet, she is a kind and polite girl.

That the power of WALKING expression. Dangerous.



2.Attitude when talking (no humour.. serious only)

I always pay attention to my surrounding while walking.I see alot of FW walks with mobile phone in their hand. Look like their always have big agenda. Plus, they also always keep talking in serious tone.. sometime angry tone.

I do comparing them with local(L)and foreigner(F)tourists. Guess what.. no handphone in they hand. Maybe because they want to forget their work and get a rest in mind. They do walk slowly.. talking happily with they friend or family.. Just by watching them can make yourself happy and peace in heart.


3. Attire

I believe most of you agree with me. Most of FW always have smart and neat attire. I dont why.



By looking deeply into these 3 reasons. I suggest new TOWN (like China and Indian Town in KL)need to develop or prepare as a place for FW gathering and meeting after tiring work or spending extra time in lonely country. No family but friend is more than enough. They also human who seek happiness and better life.

No comments: